Monday, May 01, 2006

Hi there,

OET came to an end, but this blog will not.

I have been really busy lately ..so many things going on at the same time. I am in need of a vacation. I think we all deserve it after so much hard working.

Meanwhile, let me share with you have I have been up to lately.

Last week I went to Guimarães (North of Portugal) to take part in APPI - the Portuguese affiliate of TESOL. Together with my dear friend Ramona, I held a presentation on blogging, that you can have a look at here. We also had time to enjoy ourselves and visit the town – the birthplace of Portugal. A photostory was the ultimate result of my going to Guimarães. As you can see it is very easy to put a photostory together. The software can be downloaded here for free.

Enjoy the spring.

Let’s keep in touch!

cris

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda FV said...

Dear Cris -

I loved your photostory - and the Madredeus music is hauntingly wonderful. Unfortunately the link to your presentation tells me : Ooos ... O URL NÃO FOI ENCONTRADO. (- which I think means Ooops - problem with the link!)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Cristina Costa said...

Hi Amanda!
Last night I had a problem with the server. I had to transfer all my stuff here http://virtual-waters.tripod.com/presentations.htm

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home