Friday, March 10, 2006

Reflections on OET

Inspired by Matthew's blog where he ever so bravely put his weekly reflections, I would also like to share the reflections I had part way through the course. I feel they are still relevant and maybe you will enjoy them.

Lectures, learning and PPP

Presentations and TTT

Disagreement with each other

And with terms in the lecture

Attitudes acquired or ‘learned’

(can I really use this term?)

Topics discussed and answers obtained

But many questions still remain.

Reflection, threads and big red flags

Guide me swiftly through these tasks.

Sometimes cyclic and sometimes straight,

-Learning much at any rate!


(to be continued!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina Costa said...

Great Summary. Well done. Thank you for refreshing my mind!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home