Thursday, March 02, 2006

Camtasia

"Camtasia Studio Screen Recording and Presentation

Changing the way you train, present to, and connect with your audience.

Teaching and demonstrating visually is much more powerful than using words alone. But, getting the right group of people together for a training or demonstration can be expensive and inconvenient.

Camtasia Studio lets you easily create compelling training and presentations for Web and CD-ROM delivery, and you can do it without ever leaving your office. It is the only product versatile enough to record live PowerPoint presentations, personalized technical training sessions, and rich software demonstrations."


I think this discription says it all. I really like it. I think it is a powerful tool that can be efficently used in OLE. Here is an example I created a couple of months ago, when a colleague of mine and I moderated an workshop on blogs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda FV said...

Since Cris introduced me to Camtasia (during the Webheads conference) I have downloaded the free trial version and created very impressive screenshot tutorials. It is very easy to use.

Most importantly, it has turned out to be invaluable in persuading some of our more technophobe tutors to use our VLE - Blackboard. They watch my 5 min. tutorial in their own time and then take their first tentative steps on Blackboard.

My Director is so impressed, she is buying Camtasia for us!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home