Sunday, March 05, 2006

Illya's Impressions

Week 6 is over and the groups have been redefined. I am slowly starting to absorb all the information. Now I am trying to figure out how to use the blogs, not just technically, but also pedagogically. This I am finding a challenge. It's funny, but I'm finding it much easier to help my husband create one for his class for their class trip than for purposes of teaching my own classes. I guess it comes down to advice being easier to give than to follow - especially if it's your own.

It's good to have this joint blog in any case!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda FV said...

Aha! So there you are! Good to see you sorted out the problems posting to the blog.

Like you, I am wondering how I can use blogs with my (EAP) classes and still maintain an acadamic flavour to them. I'm hoping you'll have all the answers for us next week!

Good luck in Week 7 to Illya and everyone!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Cristina Costa said...

Hi!
Here are some links/tips about Edublogs:
http://www.ecolenet.nl/best/edublogs.htm
http://beewebhead.net/baw06_files/frame.htm

I am thinking about starting a tourist ic Information/Guide Blog about Portugal with my students. What do you think?

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home