Monday, March 13, 2006

My "other" blog

If Illya thought I was brave posting my refections then this post is either completely daft ( a quaint English term for pretty stupid) or madness. Maybe it is both. Jacqui Webber-Gant suggested I put my drawings up on the web so people could see them. I don't have Web publshing software so I thought...A BLOG!!!
So if you are brave, you can click on this link Matthew's Life Drawing blog. Be warned it is a blog with drawings of people without clothes, if you are easily offended cover your eyes. They are mostly photos of the drawings I do during life class and one drawing that was exhibited at the Victoria & Albert museum.
The blog is more for my own ideas about life drawing and a place where students could access information and images without the more unsavoury aspects of the Web.
Note: Don't feel obligated to view the blog or comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home